Cape Campbell is a headland on the Southern Island of New Zealand. Located in the Marlborough Region it lies 15 kilometres northeast of Ward, and 42 kilometres southeast of Blenheim. The lighthouse on the cape – Cape Campbell Lighthouse – was lighted in August 1870 for the first time. The original tower was made out of wood and was replaced through the actual construction in 1905. The lighthouse is 22 metres high and painted with black bands which should help to make the lighthouse stand out against the white hills. As the lighthouse its surrounded by private properties it can only be visited at low tide. Starting point for the walk is Marfells Beach.